Do you realize that the odds to be born are only 1/ ~100 million (WHO statistics)
99,999,999 died fighting against you!...so sad for them, isn't it.
Lessons from Mother Nature:
- We are very, very lucky to make it
- Enjoy every moment as you did during your very first second (picture )
- You started as a winner, no reason to give up even during the worse circumstances that all of us face and for which there is nothing to do.
- Feel sorry for those who, currently, have hard time.
- We should try not to feel bad or down for the rest of our short life even if, too often, our life seems unfair (see #3)
PS: By the way, the odds to die is 1/1. Enjoy every moment.